Disable Vendor Map

More
10 years 4 months ago #20726 by hennes78
Disable Vendor Map was created by hennes78
Hello from Germany,

I want to disable the vendor map. The products my vendors are selling are totaly independent from their location and most vendors will not want to publish their locations.

How can I do that?

Thanks for your help and kind regards
hennes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20727 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Disable Vendor Map
Hello

Have you tryed disabeling "Enable Vendor Location" in VMVendor options (vendor profile tab)
?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20728 by hennes78
Replied by hennes78 on topic Disable Vendor Map
Hello,

thanks for the quick reply. Yes, that is disabled...still showing the map

I mean the map that appears when adding a new product by a vendor. So it is rather the products location than the vendor's locatoin.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20729 by hennes78
Sorry, one more thing;

How do I install the plug_cbvmvendor.zip plugin. I have downloaded the zip-file from my ftp, but my joomla cannot find the xml file (that is waht the message says...)

Sorry, for asking many questions...I am new at VM Vendor :)

More
10 years 4 months ago #20730 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Disable Vendor Map
Oh, then wat you need to disable is the VM2geolocator option, in VMVendor options (Custom Fields tab)

The plug_cbvmvendor.zip is a Community Builder plugin
You can't install this if you don't use the Community Builder component.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20731 by hennes78
Thanks a lot! Both problem solved!!

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds