vm2geolocator geographical search

More
8 years 11 months ago #28025 by kiram76
Is it possible to search by geographical position a product ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #32191 by paolo.tateo
Hello, I have the same need ... of course I can buy a separate plugin / module. Can you help me?

More
8 years 1 month ago #32192 by nordmograph
We could eventually provide an AJAx Google maps loadng at the viewer location alittle like the one at
www.nordmograph.com/vmvendor/index.php?o...icle&id=1&Itemid=633
It would require a component + module.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 1 month ago #32200 by paolo.tateo
I followed the link and I found a "Vendors Map", but I need a "Products Map"...

More
8 years 1 month ago #32201 by nordmograph
I know but this is the idea.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 1 month ago #32202 by paolo.tateo
Please, can you quote me the price of this solution?

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds