Custom fields are not displayed through the VM Mul

More
8 years 7 months ago #29270 by 50price
Hi,

When I try to add a product through a vendor's menu (using the VM Multi vendor plugin), the geolocator plugin displays:
#dev
instead of a map. Any idea what could be the issue?

I also do not see an option to add any other custom field.

Thanks,
Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29272 by nordmograph
Hi,

It is mostly a plugin misconfiguration issue or a Javascript conflict due to broken js script.
Have you built the product geolocator plugin custom field allready ?
Post a screenshot of the settings and or a link to the form page.

Custom fields have to be created in Virtuemart, they 'll be added to VMVendor form automatically.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29276 by 50price
Hi,

I have all CF working, it is not a problem for me to create new products with them through VM or a 3rd party plugin similar to your VMVendors.

Feel free to observe the situation on the provided link and credentials over email.

Regards,
Martin

More
8 years 7 months ago #29277 by nordmograph
Hi

From what I see on
yoursite.com/index.php?option=com_vmvendor&view=addproduct

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected string
index.php:1 Font from origin ' www.50-price.com ' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin ' 50-price.com ' is therefore not allowed access.
chrome-extension://flliilndjeohchalpbbcdekjklbdgfkk/js/bunches/content.js:4 Iframe attached successfully
app.js:3 Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check xhr.spec.whatwg.org/ .
3index.php:1 Font from origin ' www.50-price.com ' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin ' 50-price.com ' is therefore not allowed access.
50-price.com/:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
addons.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'dependencies' of undefined
index.php:1 Font from origin ' www.50-price.com ' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin ' 50-price.com ' is therefore not allowed access.

There are a lot of errors in the browser consoled.
jQuery is broken on that page

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29278 by 50price
Hi,

These errors are due to a font I am trying to implement.
I have given you rights to see the other extension I have for the Vendors solution.
Please observe their Add Product how it works with no issues.
So the question is - why yours doesn't work ?

Thanks,
Martin

More
8 years 7 months ago #29282 by nordmograph
Because it's not only a font issue on your side, the whole page jquery is broken, the imge field addition doesn't work.
It seems you fixed the font issues but still these remains:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected string
chrome-extension://flliilndjeohchalpbbcdekjklbdgfkk/js/bunches/content.js:4 Iframe attached successfully
app.js:3 Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check xhr.spec.whatwg.org/ .
www.50-price.com/:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
addons.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'dependencies' of undefined

Fix these, check your issue with
www.50-price.com/media/editors/codemirror/lib/addons.min.js

I did check the code for the Geommunity Locator in your page source code and it's fine, it has the variable for coordinates etc...

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds