Custom fields are not displayed through the VM Mul

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #29304 by 50price
Hi,

Usually geolocator plugin requires saving of a product before it can be used. So enabled the latt and longt. fields in order to overcome the blocking issue. The map is there once the product is saved.
The first thing I noticed is that the product got published immediately, although the setting is to auto-publish only for editings.
What is more furstrating is that I get a blank page when I try to edit the product. Enabling server errors shows me this:

Notice: Undefined variable: app in /public_html/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.php on line 83

Fatal error: Call to a member function redirect() on null in /public_html/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.php on line 83

Also, on the product details page I observe the following:
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at www.50-price.com/components/com_vmvendor...ntello.woff?34175547 . (Reason: CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' missing).
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at www.50-price.com/components/com_vmvendor...ontello.ttf?34175547 . (Reason: CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' missing).

Regards,
Martin

P.S. JS errors are gone now
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by 50price.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29309 by nordmograph
Hi

I'll investigate tomorrow on the autopublishing issue.

But, JS errors are still present on your page
www.50-price.com/index.php?option=com_vmvendor&view=addproduct
Preventing the whole jquery to work and the map to show.

Should show like this
www.nordmograph.com/vmvendor/index.php?o...ndor&view=addproduct

I suspect your template to cause these issues, try loding the same page with the default protostar template to test.

The locator doesn't require a save before working (only adding it to the backend requires this, not thin the VMVendor front end forms)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29312 by nordmograph
For the autopublish options.
If no Vendor plan is set, it will use the default options set in the component options, but if a plan exist for the current vendor juser group, the setting for that vendor plan will be used.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #29319 by 50price
Hi,

I think the autopublish options are 3 only in the configuration of the module. The documentation and in com_vmvendor/controllers/addproduct.php i see the following:

if($vendor_plan->autopublish!='')
$autopublish = $vendor_plan->autopublish;
if($autopublish=='2')
$autopublish='0';

I am using the 3rd option, which is "Edits only".

Regards,
Martin
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by 50price.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29321 by nordmograph
the 3 options are 0(no),1(yes),2(edit only)

On the add product page, edit only (2) is the same as 0
So this looks fine to me.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29707 by 50price
Hi,

With the latest version 3.3.7b the problem with the map has resolved for me. I've noticed you did some changes to the code and I believe this has fixed my map issue.

The customfields issue still is there though. I did more research and what I have found is that if the CF is just a regular type it will be added to the form. But if it's a custom plugin then it is not being added even if I tell your module to automatically add that ID to the form.

Please advise and let me know if you need credentials to look at my site.

Thanks,
Martin

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds