error mode modal and geolocator

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #29562 by queno18
Hello Adrien:
>
> I have the following errors, I searched forum but not found a solution to my problems
> in my domain www.mall24horas.com/cl/
> 1) If the public in the vm2geolocator backenk in virtuemart plugins in the front end, add product in the field is blank google maps and text #dev
> To edit a product in the same field in blank googlemaps and text #Map
>
> 2) You also can not view GoogleMaps product details on the front end in "Layout position: onbot"
>
> 3) front end in "Suggest new category" in modal mode does not show only the title field
4) front end in "Question to vendor" puduct details modal mode does not show field

best Regard

Eugenio
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by queno18.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29566 by queno18
Hello Adrien,
Please I can have your help?

More
8 years 6 months ago #29577 by nordmograph
Hello

You probably have javascript conficts errors on your pages, breaking the other javascripts.
You must post the page url so I can tell you wjhat's wrong there.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29599 by queno18
Hello Adrien ,

This post has my url, send two days ago mailed all my data to enter the backend of my website, what worries me is that the map does not work on virtuemart plugin mode to add products. I installed the famous plugin_googlemaps that is free to test maps on my site and it works wonderfully, so I think something is wrong with your plg_vmcustom_vm2geolocator_vm3
in www.mall24horas.com/cl/es/

regards,

Eugenio

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #29604 by nordmograph
Hello Eugenio,

It appears that the vm2geolocator plugin is not set correctly in the backend.
Have you created a VMcustom field (type plugin) for the vm2geolocator and saved it settings once ?
If you have not, please do so, this is required.
If you have, and still not working , let me know, I'll doucble check on your backend.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29606 by queno18
Hello Adrien,

I am created a VMcustom field (type plugin) for the vm2geolocator and saved, But it does not work, please you can check my website, thanks !!

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds