[solved] Google Maps API warning: InvalidKey

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #30844 by 50price
Hi,

I am receiving this warning but got no idea where to insert the key that I obtained from google.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Martin
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30846 by nordmograph
Hi

In the plugin custom field settings
VM->Products->Custom Fields->Product Geolocator-> GOogle Maps JS API Key

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30883 by 50price
Hi,

Actually the point is the following warning message:
"Google Maps API warning: InvalidKey, SensorNotRequired: developers.google.com/maps/documentation...cript/error-messages "

So what I read in the link is:
"SensorNotRequired Warning

The sensor parameter is no longer required for the Google Maps JavaScript API. It won't prevent the Google Maps JavaScript API from working correctly, but we recommend that you remove the sensor parameter from the script element. "

So I guess it is something on your side of the script.

Regards,
Martin

More
8 years 3 months ago #30885 by nordmograph
Hi, this should be solved in 1.4.4
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30890 by 50price
Yepp it is, thanks.

One more issue I noticed with this plugin - when displaying the products in their categories, the warning is:
TypeError: a is null
https://,aps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=
js:69:456

Regards,
Martin

More
8 years 3 months ago #30893 by nordmograph
Can you post a url for this issue ?

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds