[solved]VM2Geolocator doesn't show on product page

More
7 years 7 months ago #34870 by nordmograph
can you click on this:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token =
so it shows the source code where the error is.
and eventually post a screenhot.

From your previous screenshots, I have not found any incorect setting.
Did you also test without the youtube field ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #34871 by toto13
Concerning the unexpectd error I got nothing, please take a look to the screenshot attached

When I click to the link 1212-samsung-un32h520-detail:161 nothing happens
Attachments:

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #34872 by toto13
I enable error reporting in joomla global configuration and I set an another link video from youtube.

I got something:

Notice: Undefined variable: allVideos in /opt/lampstack/apps/joomla/htdocs/plugins/vmcustom/embedvideo/embedvideo.php on line 95

Notice: Undefined variable: fluidEl in /opt/lampstack/apps/joomla/htdocs/plugins/vmcustom/embedvideo/embedvideo.php on line 98

Notice: Undefined variable: allVideos in /opt/lampstack/apps/joomla/htdocs/plugins/vmcustom/embedvideo/embedvideo.php on line 112

Notice: Undefined variable: fluidEl in /opt/lampstack/apps/joomla/htdocs/plugins/vmcustom/embedvideo/embedvideo.php on line 115

Notice: Undefined variable: allVideos in /opt/lampstack/apps/joomla/htdocs/plugins/vmcustom/embedvideo/embedvideo.php on line 117

Notice: Undefined variable: el in /opt/lampstack/apps/joomla/htdocs/plugins/vmcustom/embedvideo/embedvideo.php on line 118

Notice: Undefined variable: el in /opt/lampstack/apps/joomla/htdocs/plugins/vmcustom/embedvideo/embedvideo.php on line 120

Notice: Undefined variable: el in /opt/lampstack/apps/joomla/htdocs/plugins/vmcustom/embedvideo/embedvideo.php on line 125
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by toto13.

More
7 years 7 months ago #34875 by nordmograph
These are only about the video field, can you disable it for now ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #34876 by toto13
After video errors, I disabled video custom field and always same problem with vm2geolocator. It doesn't appear in product page on front end.

Do you think yootheme quickstart yoo_avion 1.0.5 could be the problem ?
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by toto13.

More
7 years 7 months ago #34877 by nordmograph
nope, I don't think that template could be the problem. We use the same template here and the plugin is working fine.

You need to find out what the unexpected token means in the console clicking on 1212-samsung-un32h520-detail:161 (on chrome)
will show you the part of the code. If you can click it , post a screenshot.

But if you can't find the div id="map" in the html, the plugin maybe not loading at all.
Did you show other custom fields or custom fields plugin successfully on that product details page ?

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds