Virtuemart Orders & Products plugin for Community

More
10 years 6 months ago #19907 by NutsNuts
Hello, Is it possible to see a demo for Virtuemart Orders & Products plugin for Community ?
Can I add more columns to the orders list for my customers to see in one table? If, yes than how? :) I am clueless in programming. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=4&Itemid=58 Columns I need to add: Columns automatically filled in the list by VirtueMart for customer to see: Products, Client, Unit, Quantity, Unit Price, Total Price, Date or Order, Shipment Destination, Columns manually filled in the list by me for customer to see: Date of shipment departure, Date of action A, Date of Action B, Date of Action C, Order Status, Remarks Thanking you in advance and wising you a good day ! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19908 by nordmograph
There is a front end demo on this site. But you'll see only the products tab, order tab can only be seen by customers and admin.

I don't understand your request. I'm not sure you understand what the plugin does.
Have alook at the screenshot there.
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...gory_id=4&Itemid=123

There is no way to add columns as all the required data can be seen from the plugin and if you require to have order details , one click on the order number and you're in.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19909 by NutsNuts
Hello,

1. Would it be possible to give asses to this for my customers, to track there orders some how. How can I do that?

2. Or can I somehow make tables for users, save them, and then give access to those?

Sorry about the previous post. It is my mistake and understandably irrelevant.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19910 by nordmograph
Hello

1. this is what plugin does: show purchased products to every body and own orders history
2. No. what do you mean "tables"

Never mind. English is not my mother language...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds