not working vmfieldssync

More
10 years 3 months ago #20859 by team@pxp.es
hello., another time.

I thinking and change for more data reques, not only the countrie, for if its issue for the map sincro betewn VS and JS

but no.

see picture plugin 1.jpg new configuration of pluging

but not working with any data,the pluging dont work with out data

see picture plugin-2.jpg new user created and No data.

what wrong here?

thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #20860 by nordmograph
Can you enable the debug option in the plugin and post a screenshot of the debug queries?

I tested the Country fix and it now worked fine here. Make sure ther country is filled in in Jomsocial profile too.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 3 months ago #20861 by team@pxp.es
hello, I test and will create a new acount

yes the fields are in JS

see picture plugin-3

but continius no in VM field customer data.

I aply YES to debug mode, but where is posible to see this bugmode? I dont see.

we havent any message in front end, we have only messages for the acount is right confirmation and other of JS system.

infor me

thanks
Attachments:

More
10 years 3 months ago #20862 by team@pxp.es
I´m thinking we´re working with VM 2.0.26d

joomla 2.5.17,

posible it´s here?

More
10 years 3 months ago #20863 by nordmograph
The debub message will show on the pages where you defined the plugin to process:
Virtuemart cart page
Virtuemart user account page.

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 3 months ago #20864 by team@pxp.es
here in this picture, you have our jomsocial profile data

copy-paste to pluging

other things, we´re working for register in jomsocial profile types, but I think this is only for register groups, because the user is created in joomla, virtuemart, joomsocial, without any problems.

I will to desactivated profile types and test in normal hello me JS

I will infor you asap
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds