VM2Sellscount modification

More
10 years 2 months ago #21490 by nordmograph
I'm done , I email you the file (btw I have not translated the language files for your needs)
I set the percentage as a plugin parameter so you can edit if required.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #21492 by calavaro
Replied by calavaro on topic VM2Sellscount modification
Yes, I just received it.

I installed it, enabled the plugin, set the product ID of the product where t should be enabled, but nothing shows up.

I'm sure I missed some setting, so could you please let me know how to enable it properly. Thank you.

More
10 years 2 months ago #21493 by nordmograph
You need to enable plugins option in Virtuemart configuration too.
Is that it ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #21495 by calavaro
Replied by calavaro on topic VM2Sellscount modification
Yes, that was it.

However, there are 3 things that needs fixing now.
1. The counter shows up twice.
2. It is not in the right position under the "Add to cart" button.
3. The text "Donated so far" is not there (is it language file editing?)

You can see it here: www.combatskin.com/shop/shop-all/samurai-in-combat-detail
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by calavaro.

More
10 years 2 months ago #21496 by nordmograph
Ok,

1. I guess this is a problem with your Virtuemart template calling content plugins twice
you can check this by visiting the page with the default VM template. Let me know.

2. As the plugin is a content plugin, it can only show at the top or the end of product description
If you want it to be next to the product price or add2cart button, it requires to be a VMcustom plugin wich needs to be aded manually to each product you want the counter to show.

3. Yes translating strings is your part of the job :)
language files are located at
administrator/languages/en-GB/en-GB.plg_content_vm2sellscount.ini

More
10 years 2 months ago #21499 by nordmograph
Is the formula working as expected ?

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds