Topic-icon Add Hits_Counter_ plg in a custome Template

• Mx150
  • Mx150's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
04 Sep 2015 20:09 #29430 by Mx150
Hi Adrian,

dont found a forum for vm_hits_counter_plg so i add it here. Can you tell me how is it possible to show hits counter for virtuemart in a custom virtuemart template?

I dont use the default virtuemart templates and after installation nothings shows in product detail page.

Your help would be very great...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Sep 2015 05:32 #29431 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Add Hits_Counter_ plg in a custome Template
Hi Mx150,

This is a content plugin so it shows inside product's full description.
All you need is to make sure the plugin is enabled, and also to enable plugins option in VM configuration.
Although this is reminded everywhere, many users forget about it when it comes to using content plugins in Virtuemart. :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mx150

• Mx150
  • Mx150's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
07 Sep 2015 17:28 #29470 by Mx150
Ohh yes you are right, i forget to set the trigger...

Shame on me :-D

Now it works thanks for your help