Product Hits Counter for Virtuemart posision.

More
4 years 4 months ago #43986 by deneut
Hello,

Is it posseble to put the Product Hits Counter for Virtuemart somewhere els then below or above discription?
i would like put it into the addtocart section!

Andé

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #43989 by nordmograph
Hello,
This is not possible at the moment as content plugins are loadede via PHP in the description. But if using jQuery is ok for you, I can add this feature as jQuery will be able to move that html part to the Addto cart area. What do you think?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 4 months ago #43990 by nordmograph
I added the feature to v1.3. Give it a try.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 4 months ago #44006 by deneut
Yeah thnx that is fine, BUT!!!! there is a little fix needid!

see att

More
4 years 4 months ago #44013 by nordmograph
Thank you for reporting. PLease redownload, it should be fixed now. Let me know

More
4 years 4 months ago #44015 by deneut
Its fine so far but way is there a space?
Tell me where i find it so i can fix it myself!

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds