JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file

Purchased and downloaded plug_cbvmorders_UNZIPFIRST.zip

Unzipped and attempted to install plug_cbvmordersVM2.x.zip

Received error message shown above.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Glenn Geller
VDO-Ph International

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #10579 by nordmograph
Hello

You must install it via the CB plugins installer, not the regular joomla installer.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10588 by
Thank you, I successfully installed the plugin, and verified it is working.

However, there are now two tabs present in the user profile, "VM My Orders" and "VM My Products". How can I rename these? I don't want to have "VM" in the tabs at all, rather the site name, or something else.

I looked in the lang file for en-GB (in /com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbvmorders/lang), but cannot find the string. Can this be done?

Thanks,

Glenn Geller
VDO-Ph International

More
11 years 10 months ago #10589 by nordmograph
You're welcome.
No, you'll find these in the Component tab manager.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10590 by
Excellent, thank you!

More
11 years 6 months ago #12980 by sinreglas
hi, I use Joomla 2.5.4, Virtuemart 2.0.10 and Community Builder 1.8.1 and i must instalate plug_cbvmordersVM2.x. When I try this instalate this plugin in Community Bulder, the system give me information that i can not instalate this plugin in Cmmunity Builder 1.8.1. Why?

thanks

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds