How to links CB users profil and payment in VM

More
11 years 6 months ago #12966 by adomi
I,

VMvendor works correctly. But i want to how if you have developped or know how to links vendor profil and payment.
ex:
Vendor A added product A the payment will be to the vendor A directly.
Vendor B added product B the payment will be to the vendor B directly.

Thanks in advance,
SJEAN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #12969 by nordmograph
Yes, this requires AlphaUserPoints.
and vendors can get a percentage or 100% of the product price as points.
In next VMVendor 1.18 to be released next week, if a tax (VAT kind) is set in a product price, they get 100% of the tax amount as points.

For this you need to modify one file as explained in the VMVendor component backend.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 6 months ago #12972 by adomi
To understand :

Vendor A added product, Client B buy this product, client pay my website and my website distribute the points to the vendor. It's not possible to refund directly the vendor, i guess the alphapoint is the solution against lake to multivendor management in vm ?
I'm affraid about legacy trouble. Mainly in case of delivery trouble, delay, bad product,etc... the responsability is under my website, i imagine...

More
11 years 6 months ago #12973 by nordmograph
Yes in the future, maybe not so far, VMVendor could add payment methods management to the vendor dashboard.
Today, site owner gets the money, vendor can manage order statuses. If an order is canceled by the vendor points attribution is canceled.

But stating in your terms and conditions that vendors are responsible for delivery and relaying to vendor's terms and condition could be the right thing to do.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 6 months ago #12974 by adomi
Ok, thanks. Some of your module or plugin to buy for this ? ( means with ones i already bought )?

More
11 years 6 months ago #12975 by adomi
you said " vendor can manage order statuses" where it's possible this option ?

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds