[fixed] No download link after payment

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #16416 by dimyzz
Hello.
I have Vm2 + vmvendor + istraxx digital goods
I'd like that everyone can register and sell-buy digital goods.

When I add a new product from the backend everything works because I follow the instruction on
extensions.virtuemart.net/all-tutorials/...for-virtual-products

But When a new utent register and add a product from the multivendor form... he can upload a downloable file a new product is created and the file goes in the "media" folder

BUT

When someone buys the product it seems as it were not a digital good: the mail he recieves say "thanks for purchase" but there is no link for the download.

When I create the product from the backend I Attach the media to the product (Attach your media to your product in extensions.virtuemart.net/all-tutorials/...for-virtual-products ) But when I upload it from vmvendor form the media and the product are not attached I think.

Why uploading the digital product from vmvendor form, after the purchase and the payment the mail that arrive has not the link to the download?

thanks.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #16421 by dimyzz
Hello...
I tried to make a purchase in tour DEMO site.
I upload a dowloadble file to a product I sell then I have bought it with paypal payment method.

I received a bill from you, but no download link to the file i charged.

How can people buy downloadble files if they receive no download link in the order confirmation?
view attachments...

I can't understand. pleeeease...
Attachments:

More
11 years 1 month ago #16423 by nordmograph
Hello

I'll doublecheck and let you know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 1 month ago #16446 by dimyzz
ok, I wait...

thank you.

More
11 years 1 month ago #16461 by dimyzz
Some news?

I think the problem is here (see the attachment 1):
The product added from the front end has no istraxx custom field activeted, even though I choose it as a cart attribute.

If I activate the istraxx custom fiel from the backend, everything works. (attachment 2)

How to activate it automatically from the frontend?
(In fact I cant allow everyone to go in admin backend).

What do you think?

More
11 years 1 month ago #16481 by nordmograph
Hi

It's been fixed , you can download VMVendor 1.2.3 or simply overwrite the controller.php
Let me know if it's now fine for you

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dimyzz

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds