Payment method

More
10 years 7 months ago #19388 by canalejas
Payment method was created by canalejas
Hello, before buy your preoduct I have 2 qüestions ...
First qüestion:
I wonder if the point system is internal only between the seller main and the rest of sellers (AlphaUsers think who call them in VMVendor). That is, buyers pay with paypal or other payment system current currency like euro or dollar, it works well?

Second Q:
VMVendor Package, everything necessary to make charges to buyers with credit card such as VISA, Bank Transfer and other part must be purchased or extensions? Or use those to be established in VirtueMart?
Then the points allocated to the seller is to be converted into money, but the first step is complete?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19390 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Payment method
Hello

Does this concerns payment method for Virtuermart or VMVendor ?
1.I am not sure I understand your question. Customers use any Virtuemart Payment method. Admin gets money and reward points to vendors (less points than the true value to keep a little comission for site administration)

2. VMVendor does not include any payment method for Virtuemart, only the payment in points to vendor is automated when sells are confirmed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19391 by canalejas
Replied by canalejas on topic Payment method
You understand me perfectly.
Only with VMVendor Suite (59€) my platform with multivendors run correctly or need more extensions?
Thank nordmograph!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #19392 by nordmograph
If you look at the demo at
vmvendor.nordmograph.com

Few features are optional there:
- Tags
- Geolocation

If you want to sell digital products you'll need an additional plugin too.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19393 by canalejas
Replied by canalejas on topic Payment method

nordmograph wrote: Hello

Does this concerns payment method for Virtuermart or VMVendor ?
1.I am not sure I understand your question. Customers use any Virtuemart Payment method. Admin gets money and reward points to vendors (less points than the true value to keep a little comission for site administration)

2. VMVendor does not include any payment method for Virtuemart, only the payment in points to vendor is automated when sells are confirmed.

Is this automatic or manual?
for example:
Define 1€ is 1point when recive a buy (automatic)
And 1point is 0.90€ to vendor after. (with Vendorpoints2paypal for example?)

More
10 years 7 months ago #19394 by nordmograph
Yes this is automatic as soon as order payment gets the 'Confirmed' status in Virtuemart.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds