Payment method

More
10 years 6 months ago #19418 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Payment method
Hi

I thought your questions were presales questions. If you ask for support, you must use your purchase account. The one account you used to purchase VMVendor. And also post in the correct forum category.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19419 by canalejas
Replied by canalejas on topic Payment method

nordmograph wrote: Hi

I thought your questions were presales questions. If you ask for support, you must use your purchase account. The one account you used to purchase VMVendor. And also post in the correct forum category.

Sorry for my insistence, it was not my intention to annoy. I did not want to know how, just if possible before buying the product because if once implemented not meet my needs as I will not fix my problem. Anyway I am convinced by buying so nice and optimal support you show.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds