Points not added to vendor when customers buy item

More
11 years 6 months ago #13538 by erosm@sbrang.com
Hi there,

I actually have 2 problems today:

1) successful sales of items don t add points to vendor's account (Paypal Module Payment request or backend) . I have this 2 plugins installed and published in AUP as rules.

plgaup_vm_points2vendor
plgaup_cancel_vendorpoints

Are there settings like percentage or set point to be set up for each rule that I m not aware of?

2) when a sale is successful the order goes to the email address of the administrator of the site. How do I make orders to go to each vendor's address for their sales?

Best,

Eros.
www.plouf.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #13540 by nordmograph
Hi
Your 2 questions are linked.

1) You need to make the modification as explained in VMVendor backend
2) Then vendos will get points from AUP compoenent. Then you add an email notification to the AUP rule to reward vendor so that vendor is aware of the new transaction.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 6 months ago #13544 by erosm@sbrang.com
Hi,

1) I made the modification to the VM file. I ll try a new sale to see if it works fine.

2) what if vendor needs an invoice from the sale? or address to where to ship their items to their customer.

Best,

Eros.

More
11 years 6 months ago #13545 by erosm@sbrang.com
Adrien,

btw, are these 2 lines at the top and bottom of the code included?

//////////////////// code addition for vendor points reward

///////////////////////////////// end of code modification to reward points 2 vendor

Sorry for the dumb question. :P

E.

More
11 years 6 months ago #13546 by nordmograph
Yes
Not that a line starting with 2 /
// this is a comment
is not taken into consideration by PHP

So adding or not these 2 lines has same effect.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 6 months ago #13547 by erosm@sbrang.com
Hi,

I seem to be far away from fixed. :(
I m attaching an image of what I get when I go into the VM orders menu after I added that line to the orders.php file: error 500

What about the question about the orders to the vendors? I don t understand how they can recieve the order/email when a customer buys something.

Eros.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds