I cant see the Points /Currency Price

More
11 years 3 months ago #15836 by unk
I have added a CUstom Currency .
Installed the Plugin ,and the rule and activated it. and added the Payment Method AUP to the usergroups.

But i see no price in points of the articles.

Is that possible and how i setup these .

Thanks for advices

Regards
unk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #15840 by nordmograph
Hello

Well actually the payment plugin doesn't show anything on the product page, it only deducts points according to a currency / points ration.

Yo give me the idea that I could maybe code a fellow vmcustom plugin that would get the ration parameter from the payment plugin and show the price in points in the product page as in the cart/checkout page.

The problem is that such vmcustom plugin needs to be added manually to each product. and wwould require here to be added automatically to every products. ..

Stay tuned.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #15841 by unk
Hi ,

I will explain you fast my shiop constellation, evtnueally u know how to configure it or to help with another small plugin ^^

IMy shop system

I have one category for a club fee or vip access in currency euro to buy alphauserpoints.

Then i have categories with custom currency or alphauserpoints to buy stuff for members withj differnt points prices. The price doesnt must appear in the category/productlist.

Is that possible ?

i tried to configure it with a virtuemart to buy with points and in the options of your plugins i added the vm category , but all vm categories wanted sell stuff with points.(i saw it in the debug window) I need only some categories for example id 10 and 20.

But i didnt get it work

I would give you a admina ccount to check this eventually if u have a small time for it.

Greetings

regards unk
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by unk.

More
11 years 3 months ago #15846 by nordmograph
Hello
Sorry I don't understand. Can you precise?
Also please post VM2buypoints related topics in the dedicated forum category.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds