[solved] Alphauserpoints2vendor executes twice

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #20596 by canalejas
Hi, I have a problem with points assigned to the vendors when sale his product, the rule aup_points2vendor is assigning the double and I recive two emails. Dont multiply, executes twice,

Please can you help me?

thank you
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by canalejas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20597 by nordmograph
Hi

Have changed anything to the points2vendorplugin ?
This AUP urles has a keyreference var thats used to make sure the point attribution is set only once.
based on:
$referencekey = $virtuemart_order_item_id.'|OderItemID';

If you have, reinstall orgiginal plugin

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #20601 by canalejas
No I don't make any changes.
How to reinstall it (only it). It's possible? Or need reinstall all VMV? (I have some changes in CSS and want no lose it if it's posible)
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by canalejas.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20603 by nordmograph
I don't understand your question.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20604 by canalejas
VMV install hack some module of VM2 with a call to aup_points2vendor? If i reinstalled it's posible insert twice codes in VM2?

More
10 years 4 months ago #20607 by nordmograph
I don't understand

To clarify
Since VMV1.3.3
the order.php hack is not required and should be removed, replaced.

That old hack has been replaced by the plugin.
Even with that plugin, the code can be checked by Virtuemart multiple times but the payment rule should only be processed once and not more thanks to the reference key.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds