[solved] think I'm missing something

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #22532 by miwebmedia
ok just bought the alpha payment plugin and got it installed. seems to be working fine but as a user on frontend the only thing I see related to the plugin is the option to use it for payment. Once completed I'm sent to the confirmation page but no other info.

Is this how it's suppose to work?

Will
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #22533 by nordmograph
Hello

The AUP rules should be installed in AUP and then a message should be displayed to customer when order is completed (or not) mentioning how many points have been deducted or if not enough points are avilable on user's account to complete the order payment.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 1 week ago #22534 by miwebmedia
could i get your email or could you hit me up on skype? my id is same as my account here.

I have a site that this is private but like to show you what I'm seeing.....

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #22535 by nordmograph
Yes but feel free to post a screenshot.
Read my previous post ? have you done what I describe ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds