[solved] Crash After purchase

More
8 years 5 months ago #30477 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Crash After purchase
hi

You can redownload both plugins if you want to get rid of Strict Standards messages.

We're just testing right now, of course all should be working all to gether but we're investigating.
Try disabling the vm2buypoints plugin to test again.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #30478 by cobra919
Replied by cobra919 on topic Crash After purchase
now

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 107 bytes) in /var/www/web151/html/joomla/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 804

I Reuploaded VMpayment processor and vmpayment to buy points, i disabled vmpayment to buy points.
any idea?
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by cobra919.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30479 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Crash After purchase
It seems to be al naguage related error.
Is your site in english or another language ?
If so, does the error also happens in english ?
If it doesn't happen in englich, check your translated language files syntax

Also , I found similar error here
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=624&t=838977
and many other forums
and it seems the server was involved

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #30485 by cobra919
Replied by cobra919 on topic Crash After purchase
The Link doesnt work. Ok i Fixxed it now it Works , Nord i have a question more i have a Problem with invoices with a Paymentoption , can you fix this For me For a Cheap Price, Look error Image For Info whats wrong if The Problem in The Data i can send you The Paymentoption, i still Here its outdated its For Older virtuemarts
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by cobra919.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds