Vm to buy Points

More
8 years 8 hours ago #33060 by cobra919
Vm to buy Points was created by cobra919
Hello, please Change The Plugin vm to buy Points that this will be Proceed if The Order Status is completed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 hours ago #33061 by cobra919
Replied by cobra919 on topic Vm to buy Points
I have a Problem more , After The Status is approved they didnt Get The Points , After i Change The Status to completed that again to approved they Get The Points , there is something wrong

More
8 years 6 hours ago #33062 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Vm to buy Points

cobra919 wrote: Hello, please Change The Plugin vm to buy Points that this will be Proceed if The Order Status is completed

This is allready the case. A user needs to be registered before checkout to get the points and the order status must be set to 'confirmed', not 'approved'.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 hours ago #33063 by cobra919
Hello nord,
User is already registered, and sorry i mean confirmed not approved.
The user buy i get the pingback status goes to confirmed, but he didnt get the points, after i make complete than again confirmed he get it,.

More
8 years 5 hours ago #33064 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Vm to buy Points
Hmm I'll try to reproduce.
What payment method is it ? What points are you buying ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #33065 by cobra919
I Buy alphauserpoints , with own api it means g2a Pay, my friend has Looked @ this he mean your Plugin didnt See that The Status has Been changed
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by cobra919.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds