Warning - Buggy plugin

More
7 years 6 months ago #34679 by CAROLINADJOKER
and for when to wait resolution of the issue - for this subscription or i have to purchase new one?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #34680 by nordmograph
As soon as I get a reply from their support.
I emailed them and contacted them on Facebook without a reply yet.
I will also post on their FB wall to urge them.

Feel free to contact them too.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #34681 by CAROLINADJOKER
i don`t understand why you need they support and for what reason as they work well with all others extensions and you have to fix your extension to not conflict with.
that sound like a game - enough bad played game - as you build extensions - you shold be able to support your conflicts.

More
7 years 6 months ago #34682 by nordmograph
Not sure if you understand what a conflict is:
A conflict is an issue caused by at least 2 extensions

As a stupid reply , I could say that my extension works fine with core Virtuemart so it's their business.
In a conflict situation, 2 entities are involved and as I identitified an issue with their extension not displaying the VM message either.
It needs to be investigated by both of us.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #34684 by CAROLINADJOKER
you have some how investigated as your extensions conflict with almost with the extensions on the market? no matter cheap or expensive - you know people have learned to do bugs free extensions and not conflicting 3-th parts

And beleve me i know what mean conflicts - but to know how to resolve shold know you.

More
7 years 6 months ago #34724 by nordmograph
Just to let you know
They replyed my post on FB right now, asking me to re-email them to a different email ...
Hopefully they are currently taking care and get back to me shortly.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds