[solved] how to modify the plugin so that he wrote more complete?

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #35553 by Piero
Hello Adrien.
Please could you tell me how to modify the plugin so that he wrote in the "datareference" of "alpha_userpoints_details" the name of the product purchased, the quantity and the price? I need that and then you do not believe that it would be more complete?
Thank you.
Piero.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35554 by nordmograph
Data reference should show the order number with a link to VM order details. This is enough in my opinion.
Is n't it the case?
If you need more info, feel free to email me for a quote.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35560 by Piero
Excuse me, but I viewing Latest activity purchases there is only written "Order # 1234546" no link, however in sales there are all the details?

More
7 years 5 months ago #35561 by nordmograph
Hi

I just updated the plugin to 3.1 so it shows the link to the order, redownload, reinstall and let me know if it works as expected.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #35564 by Piero
Ok, so it's better.
Thank you.
I made these demands on my site just because there's a part as a Home Banking and I must see the business as a bank statement with descriptions of activities as I did with the old version for virtuemart 1.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Piero.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds