[solved] Coupon not being created (Error - Coupon code not found - or not valid. Please try again.)

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #36739 by loppis
Hi, I just bought the altapoints payment plugin and tried making a test purchase but it gives error "Coupon code not found - or not valid. Please try again."

This error is given after trying to checkout :

The xml altaUP rules are installed and enabled, coupon usage in vm is enabled too. I'm using awocoupon but I guess it should'nt make a difference?

Not sure what to try next? Truly grateful for some advice :)

Thanks

Best

Peter
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by loppis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36740 by loppis
Sorry, it seemed to have been a ratio issue, a ratio of 100 for my currency (SEK) would create a very low coupon value, perhaps that was the problem.

I set the ratio to 10 (1 point = 0.1 SEK, which is what I want) and now it works :)

More
7 years 2 months ago #36741 by nordmograph
Well done :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36744 by loppis
Damn it, I was wrong, partial purchases still don't work

Points are being deducted but no coupon is created.

Full purchases work fine (as reported above :)) and my ratio settings are now as I want them to be.

Any idea what the problem might be?
Attachments:

More
7 years 2 months ago #36745 by loppis
Ok, been trying a couple of things but still cannot get this to work. I'm using Joomla 3.6.5 and Virtuemart 3.0.18. Coupon usage is enabled. Cannot understand why I get the error above. Please help :). Thanks, Peter

More
7 years 2 months ago #36746 by nordmograph
Hi,
I'll give it a try tomorrow. (currently 1:00 am).
Also I'm not sure if it had been made compatible with awo coupons ...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds