AUP Virtuemart Payment Plugin & One Page Checkout (Rupostel)

More
5 years 9 months ago #41772 by Zroman
Hello!
I used to talk about the error when paying for AUP Virtuemart Payment Plugin. ( Post
Let me remind you: everything works, a coupon is created, points are removed, but even when the user has no points at all - the order is created, instead of refusing it.
I'm afraid of thousands of fake orders, people will try to pay with points, and orders will be created every time.
Now I have learned what it is: the most popular component for Virtuemart OPC is installed. When you turn it off, the payment plugin works as it should - do not create an order if there are no AUP points.
PS If the developer is not OPC, I can send. I can also send you a new version of AwoCouponPro ver. 3.5.
Help please!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds