Uninstalling AltaUserPoints and plugins due to VM payment errors

More
5 years 8 months ago #41922 by RobertL
Hi,

In absence of a fitting category, I'm posting this to the closest related one.

I used AltaUserPoints and vmpayment points etc. Anyway, since there were issues, I replaced it all. I'm
getting an issue with payments in VirtueMart as AUP seems 'stuck' somewhere (not being used, all rules
disabled). It doesn't happen on every order, but on enough for us to be losing business.

First screenshot shows the error (Error 0: SetAuthor())
In this case the payments go through, but users don't know that, refreshing the page shows normal VM confirmation page

If I clean the system of all AUP related addons, and remove the tables related to AUP, matters get worse,
with payments no longer working at all, and instead we get (second screenshot) Error 1146: table doesn't exist ... which is correct.
But there is nothing in either case still using AUP or it's plugins.

Basically, all I need to do is safely remove AUP along with all it's addons and tables.

thanks,
Robert
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #41923 by nordmograph
Hi robert,

Make sure you uninstalled every AUP related extension in your plugins/ VMPAYMENT , VMCUSTOM etc.
And your server has no AUP related files left in these folder. Keep me posted on your findings.

Also note the SetAuthor text (case unsensitive) doesn't exist in the whole AUP core component+modules & plugins.
Neither in the AUP payment plugin.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds