VM and Altauserpoint payment plugin Error 404

More
5 years 5 months ago #42466 by Merciclubdo
Hello, I have a big problem on my shop, when using his points to pay it displays an error page with the following message:

0 - Too few arguments to function vmPSPlugin::processConfirmedOrderPaymentResponse(), 4 passed in /home/merciclu/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/altauserpoints/altauserpoints.php on line 275 and at least 5 expected

My Configuration:
AltaUserpoint version 1.1.12
Joomla version 3.8.12

what to do ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #42468 by nordmograph
I'll have a look. What is your VM version?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #42469 by Merciclubdo
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Merciclubdo.

More
5 years 5 months ago #42474 by nordmograph
Can you download (manualy) the latest version of the plugin (today's) v3.3.4? and let me know if this fixes the issue for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 5 months ago #42484 by Merciclubdo
Hello, I download the plugin again (at this address: www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=4&Itemid=58 )

I have no more error 404 but the command does not happen, the page is reloaded and remains static

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds