AUP Payment Method Not Work

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #44295 by chiowai
Hello,
I bought the Loyalty Points Card for Virtuemart and AUP Virtuemart Payment Plugin, and installed with AltaUserPoints component.
I have set it for user to get points. But I don't know why the paymethod is not show on checkout.
What should I do or something wrong?

Thanks your help.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #44296 by nordmograph
Hello,

Make sure the plugin is enabled and set to public, make sure there is no other restriction set.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #44299 by chiowai
Replied by chiowai on topic AUP Payment Method Not Work
Hello,
I have enable all the related plugins.
But still have not the payment method show on checkout for reduce the amount.
May I give you the login for checking?

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #44300 by chiowai
Replied by chiowai on topic AUP Payment Method Not Work
Ah..
And I do not understand that the different between VMpayment-loyalty points and VMpayment-AltaUserPoints. Which one should I use.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds