VMPayment - AlphaUserPoints: plugin does not count down points for the order

More
3 years 8 months ago #44752 by tomasj
Hi,

i have VirtueMart 3.8.4, AlphaUserPoints 2.0.4 and VMPayment - AltaUserPoints 3.4. Joomla 3.9.20 and PHP 7.1.

When i order a product with points, there is no deduct to user points - no entry in the table alpha_userpoints_details.

Payment Method: altauserpoints - share.getcloudapp.com/nOukWEn7
AlphaUserPoints :: Rules - share.getcloudapp.com/d5uEblvQ

Can You help me please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44767 by tomasj

More
3 years 7 months ago #44768 by nordmograph
Hello,

Sorry for the late replay.
Can you check your server error log for related warnings?
Is there any reason for using AlphaUserPoints instead of Alta?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44769 by tomasj
Sorry, but i don't have access to server logs.
Reason for using AlphaUserPoints instead of Alta is historical. At the time of deployment, the project was still active and we have an internal system connected to the database tables.
Should i send You FTP and database login?

More
3 years 7 months ago #44770 by nordmograph
Please provide more info first.

Does the payment method allows you to pay if you don't have enough points or do you get an error message? (disabling partial payment).

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44771 by tomasj
When i don't have points, i can add products and select payment methode, but after confirm order, page only reloads. See video - share.getcloudapp.com/E0unob05

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds