VMPayment - AlphaUserPoints: plugin does not count down points for the order

More
3 years 7 months ago #44773 by nordmograph
Do you have any error message in the browser console?
(right click , inspect, console)
Also did you translate the plugin language file?
Can you test removing that language file so it fallbacks to default english lang file?

If it doesn't help, you can email me with a super admin account so I can check the backend setup and try front end orders. Make sure you email me credentials and site url.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44784 by tomasj
No error message in the browser console.
No translation.
Can You give me Your email?

More
3 years 7 months ago #44785 by nordmograph
contact @ nordmograph.com

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44786 by tomasj

More
3 years 7 months ago #44787 by nordmograph
First thoughts:
AlphaUserPoints is broken, not an action without error.
- Can't edit rules
- Users need to be synched for points to be rewarded
- Successfully used the custom points rule.
PLugin seems to work for setting the order status to confirmed or to block is not enough points, but points deduction did not work.
I'll give it a try on a local setup.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44788 by tomasj

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds