How JomSocial and AlphaUserPoint different!

More
11 years 8 months ago #12062 by cpundit
Sounds good! Thanks a lot.

Your knowledge is really good about Joomla, i was wondering if you can help us in other areas too. like we need vendor billing system where vendors will be charged 45 cent per product he adds on store and 5% of total sale. Do you think is there any module or feature available in VM Vendor or Virtumart for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12063 by nordmograph
No problem for the 5%, the feature is allready included, but theres no way to charge a vendor for a product addition yet.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12064 by cpundit
ohh really, would you mind help me where exactly i can set this 5% for store admin?

More
11 years 8 months ago #12066 by nordmograph
In the vmvendor compoponent administration, options button, site comission field.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12071 by cpundit
Thank you..! You're a life saver..

Can't stop myself asking more question, hope you don't mind answering them.. We need feedback feature for vendors where customer can put feedback with rating for particular vendors and review score will be displayed on vendor's profile.

Please advise how shall we implement this feature.

Thanks,
B Patel

More
11 years 8 months ago #12074 by nordmograph
It will be added to a future update involving another 3rd party comment component.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds