No points are shown

More
11 years 5 months ago #13413 by MarinaDoc
Good afternoon:

I´ve purchased the payments userpoints JomSocial plugin but I´ve a problem and the user points are not reflected in the cart. I include screenshots so you can see the points reflected in a user profile and as then those points are not the time to go to make payment for the order. What am I doing wrong?. :(

Thanks in advance for your help. ;)

Regards, Marina Ruiz Gonzálvez.

Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.12f
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #13417 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No points are shown
Hello Marina,

Yes I understand. Another customer came up last week with the same question.
The Jomsocial payment plugin is only a payment processor.
Its job is to check if a user has enough points (according to the ration set in the payment plugin settings in VM config pages)
If so then it deducts the points from the user points account and confirms the order.
If not, it cancels the order or leave it "pending".

The payment plugin does not show in the cart how much point a user has, just like a Paypal payment method doesn't show on the cart how much cash a user has in own Paypl account.

I agree though it would be usefull when it comes to points as there might need points/currency conversion/ration rates etc... but I have not found a method yet in VM payment plugins to diaplay vars in cart.

This means for now, you must use the payment plugin description field to tell users about the points currency / ration.

If we find a way to show user points and product price as points, I'll keep yopu posted.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarinaDoc

More
11 years 5 months ago #13418 by MarinaDoc
Replied by MarinaDoc on topic No points are shown
Ah, I understand .... But although not reflected points, points are deducted when ordering, right?.
That is, if I´ve 20 points and I want to "buy" an item that costs 15 €, the plugin I deducted 15 points, (if I have established a 1/1 between points and €). I dunno, at least I understand that when I bought it ... The problem I´ve is that something happens with Virtuemart and sends me to a blank page when I try to "confirm payment". I'll have to look further.

Thanks for everything! I will follow my progress reporting with the plugin and see if I look well what happens to VM ;)

Regards, Marina

Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.12f

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #13419 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No points are shown
Weird, if you're not on a shared host, you can enable php display_errors or try enabling Virtuemart and joomla debug.

Also what is your virtuemart version?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarinaDoc

More
11 years 5 months ago #13420 by MarinaDoc
I'm with the latest version of VM (2.0.12e). I´m still working on local. I'll try with debugging and I commented to you ;)

Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.12f

More
11 years 5 months ago #13443 by MarinaDoc
Hi!!

Well today I just saw that VM have updated version to 2.0.12f, so I updated but still the same. :pinch:
In the debug I get out the following error:

vmdebug self :: $ _jpConfig-> lang en_US
vmdebug vmTime: db loadConfig no: 0.018806219100952
Start vmdebug used Ram 13.25M
BT -1 getUserFieldsFor vmdebug cart
Var1 plgVmOnCheckoutCheckDataShipment vmdebug CART:

array
(
)

Var1 checkout_task vmdebug:

confirm

vmdebug vmTime: Finished VirtuemartControllerCart task: 1.1837961673737
End vmdebug used Ram 28.75M
Peak memory vmdebug peak 29.25M

No idea. I've asked in the forums and I'm seeing more people with similar problems.Let's see if I hear anything bag! ;)

Regards, Marina

Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.12f

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds