Jomsocial 3.1 compatibility

More
10 years 1 month ago #21423 by Krx
Hi

I have plans to upgrade JomSocial from v2.8.4. to latest v3.1
Is this plugin still compatible with latest JS version?

Also, do you maybe have plan to do same plugin for Mijoshop?
I'm getting tired with constant problem with Virtuemart so I'm looking for good alternative,
and Mijoshop looks very promising so far.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #21424 by nordmograph
Hello

Yes the plugin should be still fully compatible with latest Jomsocial points.
I have no experience with Mijoshop, but coding a payment plugin for Jomsocial points should be possible.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 1 month ago #21426 by Krx
Replied by Krx on topic Jomsocial 3.1 compatibility
Hi

Thanks. Currently I'm upgrading JS to latest version so this is good info.

About MijoShop plugin, it's basically adaptation of OpenCart for Joomla.
It is stated that all (this means most of) stuff for opencart works in MijoShop as well.

I'm interested in such plugin for JomSocial but I would like to know the price.
If you want I could send you full MijoShop installation so that you may test it.

I'm sure that some other users my find this plugin useful. ;)

Regards

More
9 years 1 month ago #27105 by JamesTuttle
Hello! Is the latest version of this Userpoints plugin compatible with Virtuemart 3?

Thanks!

More
9 years 1 month ago #27112 by nordmograph
Hello James,
Yes it is.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds