Compatibility?

More
12 years 4 months ago #8237 by wildazzjw2
Compatibility? was created by wildazzjw2
Does this now work with these lastest items...
Jomsocial 2.4,
Joomla 1.7.2
VM2 RC2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #8240 by wildazzjw2
Replied by wildazzjw2 on topic Re: Compatibility?
My goal is to use VM2 as a JS points redemption center only so visitors can exchange points for goodies in the VM2 store. I already have user mailing address info stored in JS. Any thoughts as to whether this idea should work using your plugin.

More
12 years 4 months ago #8241 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Compatibility?
Yes.
Depends on your version of the RC2. the current item works with k release
and we will update the archive so it works for latest (m) version tomorrow.
But it seems that from a release to the next one they kee on updating the payment functions
So you might prefer to wait for the stable vm2 to be out before purchasing our plugin so you dont have to update it 10x :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8695 by Krx
Replied by Krx on topic Re: Compatibility?
Hi
Is Virtuemart Jomsocial UserPoints Payment processor compatible with latest VM 2 and JS 2.4.2?
It was compatible with some of VM RC's but after latest 2.0 final release it seems broken again.

Regards

More
12 years 3 months ago #8697 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Compatibility?
Hello
It's been updated again recently according to latest VM2.0 stable release. It's not been tested but should work.
Download it again and let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8707 by Krx
Replied by Krx on topic Re: Compatibility?
Hello

Yeah, latest release works OK, thanks.
I do hope that VM will not change payment system anytime soon :)

All the best in 2012. :laugh:

Regards

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds