[solved] Joomsef Destination page 404

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #30551 by merseyman
Hi,

I'm wanting to use the VM MetaKey feature and have setup the component and published the VMCustom 2 Metakey plugin.
I've published the content plugin, set up a hidden link for the VM2tags Menu Itemid and directed the Virtuemart Products Menu Itemid to the VM homepage menu link, but I'm getting an error 404 when I click on a tag.
I'm using Joomsef for URL creation/management (although I've disabled it for the Vm2tags component).
Could you do me a favour and have a quick check of my config for me if I send over the details?

Thanks,
Rob
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30552 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Destination page 404
Hi
is your site live ? If not can you try without sef and Joomsef (only to test )

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30567 by merseyman
Replied by merseyman on topic Destination page 404
I've just tested it again (without sef) and it worked. I think I must have changed the Joomsef router settings on the vm2tags component when I was initially testing, so now it's working perfectly with Joomsef.
Looks great ... Thanks!

More
8 years 5 months ago #30568 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Destination page 404
Well done, you're welcome.
If you liked the extension and support (and have 1 minute), feel free to leave a review at JED it really helps.
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...2tags-for-virtuemart

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds