Can I make a menu item that I visualized products

More
8 years 3 months ago #31191 by nordmograph
This not correct, it is indeed indexed as any url unless it has no nofollow attribute.
You can make it sef or not and you can have it to your sitemap.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31192 by riga75
So though I have no control, in the sense that I can customize the title tag, the H1 and put text on the page etc, if I had the opportunity to create a menu item tags coem gets tagged with joomla I would much more flexibility

More
8 years 3 months ago #31193 by nordmograph
I see but well, this 'external url' menu item has the Itemid value from the vm2tags invisible menu.
So you can customize that one.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31194 by riga75
I but I will have 10 or 20 menu items tag

More
8 years 3 months ago #31195 by riga75
and then the url sef are wrong because they are so:
mysit.it/component/vm2tags/productslist/anti-caduta?Itemid=11

More
8 years 3 months ago #31196 by nordmograph

riga75 wrote: I but I will have 10 or 20 menu items tag

Good, so you'll only have to customize one (the invisible one) and all your 20 pages will be set.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds