on the page tag items with a have this tag are no

More
8 years 2 months ago #31754 by Elmira
I use VM tags on the product page. When I write tag in English all works, but when I write tag in Russian, then on the page tag items with a have this tag are not displaying. Please tel me, how i can fix it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31755 by nordmograph
Hello
VM Tags take advantage of the multilingual VM feature:

If you edit a product in english , add tags to the metakey field, these will be added to the #__virtuemart_products_en_gb table and will only show when you visit the product in english

Same for russian.

Hope it helps. Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31756 by Elmira
Adrien, I add tag with custom fields

More
8 years 2 months ago #31757 by nordmograph
Hmm , I would recommend adding these on th emetakey field,
With custom fields, there is no multilingual support, that means both english and russian will show on product.
Anyway in this case, please post a url with a product mixing english and russian tags.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31759 by Elmira
larmar.ru/odejalo/legkoe-odeialo-evro-ma...satine-zhakkard-0807
Tags are at the bottom of the page: two tags "test" and "тест". If you click on tag in english "test", you will see page with products which have tag "test". If you click on tag in russian "тест", you will see empty page. That's what I want to fix. I need working tags in Russian

More
8 years 2 months ago #31760 by nordmograph
Ok, an encoding issue.

I guess I'll have to access your site and do some tests if you want this fixed. But,
What is the reason you're not using the metakey tag solution ? The custom field option will be deprecated. I just tested Тест as a metakey tag on a product on this site (nordmograph) and it worked fine. Can you test and let me know?

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds