on the page tag items with a have this tag are no

More
8 years 2 months ago #31761 by Elmira
I don't know how use a metakey tag. I found the instructions about custom fields. Where can I read about using a metakey tag?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31762 by nordmograph
What is your VM2tags version?
The extension is not attached to your profile here.
You're supposed to use your purchase account in this support forum.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31763 by Elmira
I have version 1.2.8 version

More
8 years 2 months ago #31764 by nordmograph

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31766 by Elmira
thank you very much

More
8 years 2 months ago #31904 by Elmira
Adrien, I plan to buy the new version, but I doubt it. will everything work as I need? You tested russian word "Тест" as a metakey tag on a product on this site. Can you show the url? URL is of the form nordmograph.com/test? What will url, if to use "тюлевые шторы" as a metakey tag on a product?

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds