[fixed] Tag results page multiplying price (Tax issue)

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #35059 by ddston
Hi again!
For some reason the prices displayed alongside the products in the tagged results are very amplified-
Example - they display here as being over $1634.90 but the correct price is $182.58 (displayed correctly when you open the product page)

I turned off tax display in the VM2TAGS options and the price went down, however we have to display pricing with tax in our shop. I have enabled it again so you can see sample. Please feel free to login to the backend to view tax config etc.

Thank you!

Melissa
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35265 by ddston
Any ideas?

I wont be able to disable tax due to bank/GST policy. I may be able to disable the price all together but that's not desirable considering it's an online store.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35268 by nordmograph
Hello

I'll investigate on this and provide a fix asap.
Another user reported issues with prices and tax, and we should be able to finally provide a fix for this by the ned of the week.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35269 by nordmograph
Can you describe your tax rules and how it ias applyed to a product , so I can reproduce it?
I am doing some tests in here and for now price show as in VM.
But there are various ways to apply taxes and discounts so please point me in the right direction to reproduce the issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35281 by ddston
Please see attached screenshot, it's the VM tax & Calculation rules. If you need anything else I can supply my login details again.

Thank you!
Attachments:

More
7 years 6 months ago #35305 by nordmograph
Hi

Thank you for the screenshot and admin access.
I installed (and removed ) extplorer so I could do some tests on VM2tags and could verify the taxes was applyed 25 times.
I edited the query to fix this.
I'm not sure why it did that, maybe because of products belonging to lultiple categories or similar cause.
It's now fixed in vm2tags 1.8.5 , just installed on your site.

Thank you for your patience.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds