Not all tags work properly.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37454 by 3motion
Hi! I have problem with tags in my website. For ex: in maskowybal.3motion.net.pl/stroje-kostiumy/kostium-al-capone there is not all tags working. There is working only "al capone" and "lata 20" and the others not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37455 by nordmograph
Hello

This is weird. Can you test checking if disabling Joomla SEF or other SEF system (do you have any other?) solve the issue ?
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37463 by 3motion
Replied by 3motion on topic Not all tags work properly.
There is the same problem when I disable SEF Urls.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37464 by nordmograph
Can you check if you have spaces in your tags, between comma ? can you try removing these ?
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds