Place VM product tags in VM category view results and place tags on custom place in product details

More
7 years 4 days ago - 6 years 11 months ago #37837 by nordmograph
Download latest version of the component.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #37928 by baggeler
Please make a quote for adding vM2 tqgs as override into category view

More
6 years 11 months ago #37929 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: No

The solution would be to use a vmcustom plugin and add it to the addtocart position. But a vmcustom field must be added manualy to every products. Email me if you need a quote for adding this additional vmcustom field plugin to show tags on browse views.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago #37939 by baggeler
Yes, I downloaded latest release. And now what can I do to include it into Categery view?
Could you pls give me a hint of what needs to be done, which code to insert or option to activate?

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds