[fixed] Empty price in tag view

More
6 years 11 months ago #37954 by baggeler
Replied by baggeler on topic Empty price in tag view
Well, our intetion really was to update our system in june when we also bought your extension, however end of june several issues in our company set us back and the whole project was stopped until now recently where I restarted to go on.

Anyway, here are the details to acess

This message contains confidential information

Hope you can find reason for this strange issue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #37964 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Empty price in tag view
Yes products missing prices where those relying on parent products.
I included this feature on your site and in the component core.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago #37965 by baggeler
Replied by baggeler on topic Empty price in tag view
Yes, wonderful!! It works fine now!

Hope this change will stay wenever I will update your estension? Or will I loose this?

More
6 years 11 months ago #37966 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Empty price in tag view
I added it to v1.8.7, no worries.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baggeler

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds