Seo URL

More
6 years 10 months ago #38729 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Seo URL
Fine then, you can upgrade safely.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38730 by t.ozcan
Replied by t.ozcan on topic Seo URL
Now, it's working perfect.
Thanks for all

More
6 years 10 months ago #38731 by nordmograph
I did not see your renewal, could you download the extension freely ??

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38737 by t.ozcan
I downloaded it about 1 week ago from my own account

More
6 years 10 months ago #38739 by nordmograph
One week ago ? Is it a different account from this one or is there a glitch allowing users to download ecen after the subscription is expired ?
I'm not asking you to resubscribe, but I need to understand. Please let me know.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38742 by t.ozcan
I bought this product from your, then download my profile under the link
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...erprofile&Itemid=268

What is the problem ? I do not use illegal your products!!

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds