Clicked Tags displays no results

More
6 years 6 months ago #39881 by LindeeG
I've just purchased and installed VM2Tags. I've modified the set of products on this page:

lindeegembroidery.com/shop?keyword=lg001...ry_id=134&Itemid=239

I've also modified the php file to add the search code and enabled Content - VM2Tags and plg_search_vm2tags search

Whenever I click one of the tag links, I get:

PRODUCTS TAGGED AS: LG001
No records found.

Is there something else I need to configure? There are 52 products with this tag.

Thanks!

PHP 5.6.31
VirtueMart 3.2.2
Joomla 3.7.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #39886 by nordmograph
Hello
Can you check your tags in the product details page and make sure, they are comma separated without space ?
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LindeeG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds