URL SEO

More
6 years 4 months ago #40280 by Hypnosis
URL SEO was created by Hypnosis
Hi!

My problem is when the tags shows in url i see this: /mintás-sötét%C3%ADtő-függöny
I use Hungarian language and we got this in our ABC: í,ő,ő,ú,ó,ü,ű,ö
What I need to change to see clean Urls?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40285 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic URL SEO
Hello

Can you provide a tag example and link ?
I'll have a look.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #40286 by Hypnosis
Replied by Hypnosis on topic URL SEO

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40596 by Hypnosis
Hi,

If it is possible also will be good for me if i urls will display only english transliteration, like for example ö is o , ű is u or í is i. Problem is that google can not see correctly VM2Tags generated urls with Hungarian í,ö,ü,ó,ő,ú,é,á,ű

More
6 years 3 months ago #40675 by Hypnosis
Hi,

Any news?

More
6 years 3 months ago #40676 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic URL SEO
Hi
I don't understand can you precise?
I guess Hungarian signs are transcribed by Google as accent-free signs. Aren't they?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds