Prices always without VAT

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41363 by berticro
Hi,
i am using booth tags and wishlist plugin. In Wishlist plugin prices are with VAT, but in tag list always without VAT.
How to fix it?

TAG: shop.ducati.hr/tagovi/productslist/kacige
WHISLIST: shop.ducati.hr/lista-zelja/list/1-lista-zelja/test
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by berticro. Reason: ADDING LINKS TO POST

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41365 by nordmograph
Hello,

I will update the vm2tags component so it includes taxes. I'll let you know tomorrow when you can test the new version.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41368 by nordmograph

berticro wrote: t plugin prices are with VAT, but in tag list always without VAT.

I guess you tryed with the 'price with tax' option allready. Didn't you?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41370 by berticro
Replied by berticro on topic Prices always without VAT
ofc :)

More
5 years 11 months ago #41371 by nordmograph
Can you email me superadmin backend access I'm having hard times reproducing this on my setup.
I'll fix this on your site and provide a component update with improvement regarding php7.2.
You can email credentials to

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41373 by nordmograph
I updated the component on your site. The helmet price is now the same one on both VM2Tags & VMWishlists.
Let me know if this is fixed for you.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds