Prices always without VAT

More
6 years 4 hours ago #41375 by berticro
Replied by berticro on topic Prices always without VAT
thanks, now it is ok
can you please send me correct component ?
regards
berti

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 hours ago #41376 by nordmograph
It's v1.8.8, you can download it from the extension page, and it's allready installed on your site.
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=3&Itemid=58

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 hours ago #41377 by berticro
thanks,

another question: i need product bundle plugin for VM. I didnt see you have it. Do you have in plan to make it ?

More
6 years 4 hours ago #41378 by nordmograph
Can you describe precisely what it is about?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 hours ago #41379 by berticro
offer for customer to buy few different products to get discount

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds