[solved] Tags not showing on product page

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41430 by jogyth
Hi!

Just installed VM2 tags. Tags entered in the Metatag field. The Tag cloud module work fine, but I see no tags on the actual product page...

www.daisy.no/new/index.php/butikken/hjel...esialtastatur-detail

Hoping for some good tips. Have a feeling it's really simple ...

Best regards
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41431 by nordmograph
Hi,
Is the plugin enabled and do you have plugins option enabled in VM config ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41434 by jogyth
Hi!
Content - VM2tags is enabled.
Links are set to tag to VM2tags
Default layout.
I don't really get the "VM2tags Menu Itemid" option...?

More
5 years 11 months ago #41436 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: do you have plugins option enabled in VM config ?

this must be the reason.

The item id is the menu item id you want the tags links to use. This is more related on how Joomla works and display modules on pages.
This is not crucial in our issue here.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41437 by jogyth
Nah. Duh. I was looking for this setting in the VM2 settings... I need a break.

All good now. Thanks for a cool extension - and quick support.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41438 by nordmograph
If you have 2 min and If you liked the extension and support, feel free to leave a review for it on the JED.
It helps :) but not mandatory.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds